Prior to project discussion, please prepare the following information:
– AutoCAD Plan with proposed camera position
– Ceiling Plan, Elevation and Sectional Drawings, Landscape Drawings or topography if necessary
– Hand sketches of the space.
– Sketches or reference pictures of furniture, lighting, accessories with dimensions
– Material reference images or samples
– Plantation species
– Mood reference images
– Project timing
– Output format and resolution
The details provided lead to better estimation of our work and more effective and faster results.
Additionally, a meet-up discussion session may be arranged to establish the needs and requirements for the project.
Once the materials are received, camera positions are confirmed and all the additional questions are solved, a quotation will be forwarded for your consideration. Call, video conference, on-the-spot meeting is available to establish project requirements.
Work will commence upon receipt of your confirmation.
– Screenshot for the camera with modeled architectural space, draft landscape
– White model with 2 revisions included.
– Color model with 2 minor revisions included. Minor revisions exclude substantial remodeling, major view angle changes and extensive lighting mood modification.
– Prior to final rendering, a fully rendered small resolution watermarked draft will be sent to you for your confirmation.
– Final rendering
– Post work with minor color revisions included.
The distinguishing feature of our company is the close collaboration with the client covering all stages of the projects. Using the latest IT trends such as Augmented and Virtual Reality we provide the interactive content to the designer for operative and more elaborate feedback. This minimizes the number of revisions and leads to faster and more effective work.
– By FTP, email in .jpg or any other requested format.
– Requirements for higher resolution will be charged separately. Please indicate required resolution prior to work commencement.
– We cannot release the 3D models of a project.
– You have unrestricted use of the content that we create. We ask as a courtesy that if the images are used in any sort of publication that we receive credit as the creator. After your project is over and published we can use the images for our portfolio.